This is for you people who have chosen to eat low-carb. This dessert is so creamy and fatty that you can't eat much of it at once - and it makes you feeling satisfied for a long time! Perfect substitute for chocolate ice cream!
* 250 gr mascarpone cheese (full fat)
* 1,5 dl coconut cream
* 5 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder (Van Houten or similar)
* stevia or sugar alcohols (xylitol, erythritol) sweeten to taste
1. Pour the coconut cream to a bowl and mix it with the cocoa powder to make a chocolate paste
2. Mix the mascarpone cheese in the bowl with the chocolate paste
3. Mix the mousse with a spoon until it's smooth texture
4. Sweeten with stevia or sugar alcohols, if you like
5. If you want it to be more solid, let it sit in the fridge for few hours
6. Best enjoyed with unsweetened whipped cream and crushed dark chocolate (70+% cocoa) bits!
|Link to this post almost 10 years ago by jenni|
|I gotta try this! Thanks!|
|Link to this post over 1 year ago by jeenio|